Invisalign, no one will even notice
Invisalign treatment consists of a series of smooth, comfortable aligner trays designer to gradually improve the look of your smile. You wear a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks until your treatment is complete.
With Invisalign treatment, there are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten, making it a modern approach to straightening teeth.
Invisalign uses custom-made aligners created for you and only you. Your orthodontist designs your smile, using a digital model of your teeth then aligners are made.
The aligner trays are made from virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. By wearing your aligners constantly, your teeth will gradually and gently move into their new straightened position.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a clear plastic aligner that straightens your teeth, little by little, week by week, until they reach their final position decided by you and your orthodontist. Technology for your teeth.
How does it work?
Each aligner is specifically made for your teeth and the final result for them. Every two weeks you will replace your aligner, which will have a slight change in it, with a new one until you have the smile you always wanted.
How long will it take?
Each case and treatment will vary depending on the patient, their unique concerns and the results they want to achieve. Treatment can be from 6-24 months, in the hands of an experienced orthodontist.
How can we help?
We help with finding the right doctor to suit your needs. Seeing an Invisalign specialist orthodontist can mean months off your treatment time, better results and are often cheaper than other providers.
- NEARLY INVISIBLE: Invisalign aligners are a great option for patients who would like to keep their treatment under wraps. The only thing people will notice, is your teeth straightening over time. You can remove your aligners when you eat and drink so no awkward moments
- CONVENIENT: Without braces and wires your adjustments at the doctor’s office will usually be shorter, meaning less time out of your busy schedule
- COMFORTABLE: Invisalign aligners are made from medical grade thermo plastic that can make them more comfortable to wear than regular metal braces and wires. You will experience less gum and cheek irritation than traditional braces
- EASY TO CARE FOR: Invisalign makes it easy to care for your teeth and maintain good oral hygiene. You can remove your aligners to brush and floss as normal to prevent any build-up of plaque and tooth decay
- NOT ALWAYS THE BEST TREATMENT FOR EVERY PATIENT: Teeth move by pressure being gently applied to them. For some patients Invisalign won’t be the best option for treatment because of the types of tooth movements needed. Seeking out expert orthodontic advice will help you make an informed decision
- COMPLIANCE: To see great results aligners must be worn 20-2 2hours per day. You need to be committed to your treatment to ensure the best results
How to get the most from Invisalign
For Invisalign to be effective you’re required to wear your trays all the time, taking them out only to eat and drink. Not a bad deal really! You’ll achieve a great smile with little interference in your daily life and the best part is that most people won’t even know you’re straightening your teeth.
Not all Invisalign providers are created equal. The more experience your doctor has with any treatment the more effectively they can treat a wider range of problems. This is true with Invisalign and a big reason why you should always choose an orthodontist to provide your Invisalign care. The Orthodontic Adviser has rounded up several expert, high volume Invisalign providers to offer care to our patients and advice to our other doctors. You can learn more about our doctors on the profile page.
A great choice
Invisalign has been a popular choice with young professionals that rely on having a less noticeable solution to straightening teeth. While some debate their effectiveness compared to traditional braces, you cannot argue they have an obvious aesthetic appeal. Seeing a trusted orthodontist will ensure you get the results you deserve with Invisalign.
Want to take the next step?