Orthodontists East Sydney
Orthodontics has long been seen as the dark arts of dentistry, the additional study needed of 3-4 years after successfully completing a dentistry degree, ensures that patients that see an orthodontist will receive the best care and results. It is no different in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney such as Bondi Junction and Maroubra, where many dentists try to perform orthodontic work, when a specialist orthodontist should be your only option.
Orthodontists not only change the position of your teeth, that is the easy part, they take a holistic view of your jaw alignment, teeth position and the final position of your bite, so you not only have an aesthetic result but also a functional one that will serve you well for years to come.
As we grow older orthodontic treatment becomes more important, it helps with the wear of the teeth so that you can avoid costly prosthetic build ups, veneers and crowns later in life. Investing in orthodontics at an early age is a great option, but even when you are 30+, having treatment will be a benefit because life expectancy these days is 80! Taking care of your teeth at this age will have them looking great for 50 more years!
Orthodontists East Sydney: Why Choose Us?
We make it easy to find a
trusted Orthodontist in
We connect you
to a network of
Our Orthodontists provide
smiles to hundreds of people
in East Sydney each year
GET THE SMILE
YOU WANT WITH
What to expect from our East Sydney Orthodontists
What you can expect from our orthodontists in the East Sydney suburbs:
- All of our orthodontist are members Australian Society of Orthodontists
- The latest in technology and techniques including Invisalign and suresmile
- Specialist in invisible orthodontic options including clear ceramic braces, Invisalign aligners and lingual (inside of teeth) braces
- Payment plans, finance and options to suit your specific needs and your private health fund as well
- Retention, at the end of your chosen treatment having a retention plan is what will keep your smile looking its best for years, our orthodontists specialise on great retention programmes
About our Orthodontists in East Sydney
How do we help? We make sure you get the best orthodontic treatment in the east suburbs of Sydney. Make an appointment to see one of our orthodontists or alternatively create a smile profile so you can find out, what treatment you are suitable for, how much it will cost, how long it will take and payment options. Why not use this FREE service today and find out how to have the smile you always wanted.
STILL GOT QUESTIONS?
We’d love to hear from you!